This is a great gift to your loved ones.
After placing an order, simply email us your picture (high resolution), and we'll take care of the rest.
Once receiving the package, you can start the DIY process and finish the photo, or wrap it up as a gift to your loved ones.
Please note: frames are NOT included.
-Fabric printed with design chart
-Point Drill Pen
-Drill Tray, Wax
The tools include dotting pen, tweezers, dotting cemeent, small bags, plate.
1. Refer to the comparison table on the canvas to identify each diamond number and the corresponding printed number on the canvas.
2. Insert the round end of the dotting pen into the dotting cement (push hard to keep the cement in place).
3. Use the round end of the pen to stick a diamond and slightly press down to remove any extra cement.
4. Tear apart the partial film and place the diamond on the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. If you stick a diamond to a wrong area on the painting, remove the diamond with tweezers.
6. After finishing, slightly press down the diamonds with your hand or a book to ensure that the diamonds are firmly attached.