Here are some things you can try to help increase your sex drive after having children:
1. Talk to a healthcare provider or mental health professional: A healthcare provider or mental health professional can help you identify any underlying causes of your decreased sex drive and recommend appropriate treatment.
2. Make time for intimacy: It can be difficult to find time for intimacy when you have young children, but it's important to make an effort to prioritize your relationship and set aside time for intimacy.
3. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can lead to decreased energy and libido. Try to get as much sleep as you can and prioritize good sleep hygiene.
4. Exercise regularly: Exercise can help improve your mood, energy levels, and overall health, which can in turn boost your sex drive.
5. Eat a healthy diet: A healthy diet can help improve your energy levels and overall well-being, which can also help increase your sex drive.
6. Try new things: Experimenting with new positions, locations, or other elements of your intimacy can help reignite your desire.
7. Communicate with your partner: Open and honest communication with your partner can help you both understand each other's needs and desires, and can help improve your intimacy.
8. Seek support: If you're struggling with a decreased sex drive after having children, it can be helpful to seek support from friends, family, or a support group.
Shop Cute Dresses for Kids here