There are many games that can be fun to play at a kids' birthday party. Here are a few ideas:
1. Pin the tail on the donkey: A classic party game where players try to pin a tail on a paper donkey while blindfolded.
2. Musical chairs: A game where players walk or run around a circle of chairs while music plays. When the music stops, they must sit down in one of the chairs. Each time the music stops, one chair is removed until there is only one chair left. The player left standing is out.
3. Hot potato: Players pass a ball or other object around in a circle while music plays. When the music stops, the player holding the object is out.
4. Red light, green light: Players stand at one end of a playing area and must follow the leader's instructions to either move forward ("green light") or freeze ("red light"). Players who move when they shouldn't are out.
5. Duck, duck, goose: Players sit in a circle and one player walks around tapping each player's head and saying "duck." When the player chooses someone, they tap their head and say "goose," and then try to race around the circle and sit in the "goose's" spot before they can get up and chase them.
6. Simon says: One player is "Simon" and gives commands to the other players, who must only follow the command if it starts with "Simon says." Players who follow a command without "Simon says" or who do something different than what was commanded are out.
7. Treasure hunt: Hide small prizes or treats around the party area and give the children clues to find them.
8. Obstacle course: Set up an obstacle course using household items or outdoor objects and have the children race through it.
9. Parachute games: Use a parachute to play a variety of games such as "Popcorn," where players lift the parachute and try to keep small balls from falling off, or "Dolphin," where players lift the parachute and try to make waves.
- Coco Potato
Click here to shop cute dresses for little girls
Click here to learn more about Coco Potato