11 Tips on Checklist for a Kids' Birthday Party
Here is a general checklist of things you may want to consider when planning a kids' birthday party:
1. Theme: Choose a theme for the party and base decorations, games, and activities around it.
2. Date and time: Set a date and time for the party that works for the majority of guests. Consider the age of the child and their nap schedule.
3. Venue: Decide whether to have the party at home or at a different location, such as a park or a rented party space.
4. Invitations: Create and send out invitations to guests. Be sure to include the date, time, location, and any other relevant details.
5. Guest list: Make a list of all the children who will be invited to the party. Consider the child's age, interests, and the size of the party space when deciding on the number of guests.
6. Decorations: Purchase or create decorations that fit the theme of the party. Consider balloons, streamers, and other party-themed items.
7. Food and drinks: Plan the menu for the party. Consider the age of the guests and any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
8. Cake: Choose a cake or other dessert for the party. Consider the child's favorite flavors and any allergies or dietary restrictions.
9. Games and activities: Plan a few games and activities to keep the children entertained during the party. Consider the age and interests of the guests.
10. Party favors: Consider what small gifts or treats you would like to give to the guests as they leave the party.
11. Thank-you cards: Prepare thank-you cards or notes to send to guests after the party.
- Coco Potato
Click here to shop cute dresses for little girls
Click here to learn more about Coco Potato
Leave a comment